Wondering how you can watch and stream Paramount Plus movies and TV shows? Without any regional restrictions or limitations? You have come to the right place.
Let’s discuss more about the Paramount Plus service that was originally CBS’s All Access. And, it has become a well-known and popular streaming service with multiple subscribers from multiple countries, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia. Plus, Paramount+ will be expanding to other regions soon.
To use Paramount Plus within geo-restricted countries, all you have to do is use a connection to a VPN. A VPN service protects your online privacy and allows you to change your virtual location using a server location. Moreover, you will get enhanced online safety with a bunch of other advantages.
Quick Steps to watch Paramount Plus outside the USA without Hassle
If you are looking to watch it in your country, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Choose a VPN service: We recommend using ExpressVPN
- Sign up for the Express VPN service and download the VPN client to your device.
- Open the VPN software and log in to your account.
- Choose USA server in the locations.
- Connect to the USA server.
- Open your web browser and go to the Paramount+ website.
- Enjoy your Paramount Plus streaming TV Show, Sports & Movies
Table of Contents
How Do I Subscribe to Paramount+ Outside the USA?
To get and subscribe to Paramount Plus from outside the United States, you need two things:
A US payment method gateway
A VPN allows you to change your location to the United States
Following are the steps to subscribe to a Paramount+ subscription from outside the US easily:
- First off, download and install a premium VPN – ExpressVPN that helps you to appear as if you are located in the US.
- Secondly, connect to a US server so that your virtual IP address appears to be in the US.
- Thirdly, go to the Paramount+ website and quickly click on the “Subscribe” button.
- Afterward, enter your whole billing information, including a US credit card or debit card.
- Then, create a new account by entering your email address and a password.
- Now, choose the “Start Your Free Trial” or “Subscribe” button to finish the process.
Why Do I Need a VPN to Access Paramount Plus from Outside the US?
The major reason why you need a VPN to access Paramount Plus from outside the US is to bypass regional limitations. Because Paramount+ enforces geographic restrictions (geo-blocking) to restrict and control where its content can be viewed.
Besides that, geo-blocking is a common method used by many streaming services (including Paramount+) to limit access to their streaming content based on your location and country. And, when you try to attempt to access Paramount Plus or any other streaming service from outside the United States, the service will instantly block your access because it can easily detect that your IP address is not from the United States.
Moreover, a VPN service helps you connect to a server in the US and make you appear as if you are residing in the US. In this way, you can bypass regional restrictions and access any streaming service in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Bangladesh, Egypt, or Dubai.
How to Get Paramount Plus With a Gift Card from Outside the US
In this section, you will learn how to get a Paramount Plus subscription with a gift card from outside the US. All you have to do is follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Buy a digital Paramount Plus gift card online.
- Once you are done with the payment, you will receive the gift card code in your provided email.
- You can download and install a VPN and connect to the USA server.
- Once the connection is established, you can head to the Paramount Plus website.
- Click on the “Have you a Gift?”
- You will be asked to enter the gift code you received in your email. Enter it and click on “Redeem.”
- Voila! You can now watch Paramount Plus with its premium subscription.
How to Sign up for Paramount+ with Google Play Without Hassle
You can easily sign up for a streaming service with Google Play. Here’s how to sign up for Paramount+ with Google Play outside US:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN (We Recommend ExpressVPN).
- Now, install the app and connect to a US server (preferably New York).
- Then, open the Paramount+ application, then select “Sign up.”
- Select a subscription option, then click “Continue.” Next, you will be asked to set up an account.
- Enter your full name, email address, and password. Your Paramount+ login will be your email address and password.
- Select “Subscribe.” The confirmation of your purchase on Google Play will be requested.
- You may now watch Paramount+ online on your Android devices.
How Do I Install the Paramount+ App on my iPhone outside the US?
To install Paramount Plus on your iOS devices at home, follow these steps:
- Subscribe and download ExpressVPN.
- Enter your credentials to sign in and connect to a USA server.
- Change your country to the US from the account setting.
- Go to the App Store and search Paramount Plus.
- Download the Paramount Plus app and sign in.
- Stream your favorite Paramount+ titles on your iPhone.
- List of Compatible devices for Paramount Plus
You can stream Paramount Plus on various devices, including:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android devices (smartphones and tablets)
- iOS devices (iPhone and iPad)
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon FireStick
- Portal TV
- Xfinity Flex
- LG TV
- Vizio TV
- Samsung TV
- PlayStation 4
Smart TVs: Paramount+ is available on smart TVs from manufacturers such as LG, Samsung, and Sony.
Streaming devices: Users can also access Paramount+ on streaming devices such as the Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Roku.
Mobile devices: The Paramount+ app is available on both iOS and Android devices, allowing users to stream content on their smartphones and tablets.
Gaming consoles: The service is also compatible with gaming consoles such as the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Desktop and Laptops: Paramount+ can be streamed on web browser on desktop and laptops
Smart speakers: Some smart home speakers like Amazon Echo and Google Nest can also stream Paramount+ content.
Can I use a high-speed VPN to watch NFL games on Paramount Plus?
Using a VPN to get quick access to Paramount+ may allow you to stream NFL (National Football League) games that are available on the US streaming service. The NFL games are part of the service’s content but they are sometimes blacked out due to regional restrictions.
However, the use of a VPN to prevent blackouts or a similar purpose may violate the terms of service of Paramount+ and the NFL, and could lead to your subscription being terminated. And, it is important to double-check the terms and conditions of service of both the streaming service and the NFL before using a VPN.
Moreover, the NFL has contract agreements with multiple broadcasters and streaming services in different countries. To make a long story short, the NFL games may be available in your country without a VPN. So ,it’s better to check the list of local broadcasters or streaming services that stream the NFL games in your country.
|1. ExpressVPN||$6.67/month||94||Yes||Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more|
Read Review Visit Provider
Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more Visit Provider
|3. Surfshark||$2.30/month||100||Yes||Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more|
Read Review Visit Provider
|4. Cyberghost||Free||4||No||Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more Visit Provider|
|5. Private Internet Access||$2.03/month||45+||No|
Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, and more Visit Provider
Why is my VPN not working with Paramount Plus?
A VPN may not always work with Paramount+ for a number of reasons, including:
Most VPN services are blocked by Paramount+ and other streaming services like Netflix or Hulu. Most streaming services, including Paramount+, actively detect and block VPN connections to easily prevent users from accessing content from outside their intended geographic region. Case in point: Paramount+ in the US can’t be accessed in the UK, Canada, and Australia.
VPN servers are not located in the US: To enjoy Paramount+ outside the US, you need to connect to a VPN server that is located in the United States. If there are no VPN servers in the US, you won’t be able to access the streaming service, especially Paramount Plus.
VPN connections are unstable: Poor or unstable VPN connections can cause excessive buffering and slow streaming issues. And, if your VPN connection is unstable, it may not be able to provide a reliable connection to the streaming service.
Wrong configuration: Most VPN services require you to do manual configuration to work with multiple streaming services like Paramount Plus. If the VPN configuration is not done correctly, your VPN may not work properly.
No subscription: Using a premium VPN to watch and access content from a country where you are not located can blacklist your IP address and could result in your subscription being terminated.
Is it legal to use a VPN with Paramount Plus?
Yes, using a premium VPN to stream Paramount Plus is generally legal in most countries, including the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and other European countries. Also, it’s a very common practice for someone who is traveling abroad for work or vacations to use a VPN to access content from their home country.
The Best VPNs to Get Paramount Plus Outside the US
1. NordVPN: The Fast VPN for Streaming
Streaming services unblocked: Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, Disney Plus, Sling TV, HBO, DAZN | Compatible devices: Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, PlayStation, Xbox | Server locations: 80+ | Maximum devices supported: 6
- Lots of services unblocked
- Above-average speeds
- Large amount of servers
- Very good support
- Not quite as good on mobile
2. SurfShark: Stream Anything Securely
Number of servers: 3200+ | Speed: 2x10Gbps per server | VPN locations: 100 countries | Maximum devices supported: Unlimited | 30 day money back guarantee: Yes
- Strict no-logs policy
- Kill Switch: safety net in case your VPN
- Private DNS & leak protection
- Class-leading 24/7 support
- Camouflage Mode
3. ExpressVPN: The best VPN in the market
Number of servers: 3,000+ | Speed: Up to 630Mbps | VPN locations: 160 in 94 countries | Maximum devices supported: 5 | 30 day money back guarantee: Yes
- Rock-solid privacy features
- Apps for just about everything
- Superb for torrenting
- Class-leading 24/7 support
- Slightly more expensive, but well worth it
Latest on paramount: Best Movies/ TV Shows on Paramount Plus
The bottom line is that to watch and enjoy Paramount+ titles outside the US, you will need a VPN to change IP addresses and virtually transport your device to the US.
You can subscribe to a paid VPN to get quick access to American shows and movies from anywhere outside the US, be it England, Germany, Netherlands, France, Egypt, Singapore, Dubai, or anywhere else.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a free VPN to access Paramount Plus?
Yes, you can use a free VPN to access Paramount+ shows outside the US. But there is a caveat! Free VPNs may not provide the same level of security and privacy as paid VPNs and may also have usage limits and restrictions, such as speed and bandwidth limitations or data caps.
Can I watch Paramount Plus outside the US?
Yes, it is possible to watch Paramount+ outside the United States, but you will need a VPN to change your IP address and access the service in the UK, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, or anywhere else.
How much does Paramount+ cost?
The basic Paramount+ package is $5.99 /month with limited commercials, whereas you can get the $9.99 /month for the commercial-free version. But, the pricing or Paramount Plus might vary depending on the promotions and offers that are running at the time
Will Paramount Plus block my account if I am using a VPN?
It is very unlikely that Paramount+ would block your account for using a VPN to access their content. However, it is possible that the service may block the specific IP address that you are using if it suspects that it belongs to a VPN service. This is because streaming services like Paramount+ use geographic restrictions, also known as geo-blocking, to control where their content can be viewed.